Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I think it's time we start trying to figure out a date for this. I was thinking mid April. What do you guys think? I want a big turnout!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
How about Saturday April 17th? If this date is cool, we just have to decide where to meet. I have been so busy with my new job and I meant to post the date but like I said. Thanks for running with it.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, Aaron has been wondering about this. Nice & warm. April 17th sounds cool. Any more dates anyone wants to throw out?

·
Registered
567 Posts
let me know when and where and I'll see if I can get there.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
A saturday in april is tough for me ( sunday would be better ), but if you want to sat. I'll see what I can do..That is right in the middle of my insane busy time here at the bike shop, and as you can imagine sat. is kinda busy!, so, what do you all think of a Sunday ( like the next day instead ?)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, Sunday or Saturday. As long as it's those 2 days I don't mind. :)

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jisturm said:
How about Saturday April 17th? If this date is cool, we just have to decide where to meet. I have been so busy with my new job and I meant to post the date but like I said. Thanks for running with it.
What about Sunday the 19th? Would that be okay with you? It was your idea afterall.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I know you just hit the wrong button Aaron, How is sat the 17th and sun the 19th, is that some kind of wierd math?!...lol.. I would prefer we go for Sunday the 18th, but I do not want to throw a wrench in the works, ..So Jissy, what's Sunday lookm like for ya'?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts