Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Hey guys, just made a video with some weird things happening with sirius travel link, anyone else in canada got it working randomly?! check the video i made.

http://youtu.be/CKUkJZUBeeI
Travel link was one of the features that afaik was not supposed to work in Canada at all at least back in 2012 when the car was released.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Travel link was one of the features that afaik was not supposed to work in Canada at all at least back in 2012 when the car was released.
Thats exactly what I thought as well, so its a suprise to see it (sorta) working, and especially since im not paying for it. [screwy]

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Thats exactly what I thought as well, so its a suprise to see it (sorta) working, and especially since im not paying for it. [screwy]
I believe that Sirius will occasionally give free trials on those sorts of packages - at least in the US. I stopped paying for TravelLink and occasionally it'll say "Subscribed" for me as well. Maybe it's working right now because it thinks you're in the US?[?]

I'll check my subscriptions on the way home.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Yup - I also had the subscriptions even though I'm not paying for them. Must be the free trial thing they do? Just enjoy it while you can! [driving]

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have it on mine, but it shows weather and ski conditions for Buffalo. I wonder if its the CRTC being its usual idiot self.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts