Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, anyone been able to get Sirius Browse to work or is this one of the MFT glitches? Sirius works if I direct tune but when I go to Browse channels or songs or artists it never populates a list.
Thanks

·
Banned
571 Posts
Never tried it. I just keep a printout of channels above the visor and I've programmed the three Sirius banks with the stations I listen to the most.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I don't have the MFT but my SE does have Sirius. This is the first car I have owned that had satellite radio and I have to say I'm not all that impressed with it. There isn't a channel that I really like. There are a few that are ok, but much like regular FM radio you can tell they are on a preset playlist when you have a genre as broad as "The 1980's" and they are playing the same music today that they played yesterday. Really? The 80's was a whole decade of music. You should be able to go two to three weeks easily without playing the same song twice. And yet it doesn't happen. So yeah, I'm not all that impressed with it and at the end of my six month trial I guess I'll just have a useless button on my dashboard because there's no way I'd pay for what I've heard so far.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I agree! I didn't want Sirius but the car that was pretty much what I wanted and was available had it. I had Sirius a few years ago and cancelled it when I discovered Pandora.
After giving it a new and and fair listen, I'm less impressed now than I was before they merged with XM. The play lists have even less depth now than they did before. And the talk channels are awful. Pandora rocks and Spotify promises to be great as well. So I don't plan to pay for Sirius either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts