Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Simple Mods *UPDATE* Check my awesome deal!

Well I havent posted any pics in a while so I thought I throw up some of the latest simple mods I have done. My plans for the future include either a 1.5" kit ot the SVT kit. and I would love to find a set of the stock 16" wheels off a 06 or 07 and paint em. Also I am thinking about re doing my trunk liner, with something a little stronger than stock. If you guys have any ideas let me know.

Let me know what you all think! [cheers]

The Stock Space, What To Do?

The New Grill Light Delete

The New Look Under Her Skirt.

Painted My Water Tank Thingy Satin Black.

I Went Back To My Stock Pipe, VS The Metal.

And My Favorite! I keep Her Parked In The Garage So I dont Worrie About It Getting Stolen.

Thanks For Looking! [wave]

UPDATE Picked This Up Off Craigs List For $20!

I Like the way there is haze on both sides, just looks cool.

just incase you cant figure it out, it the strut tower bar that I got.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
simple mods make a huge difference! i say that trunk space looks just right for a nitrous bottle if you ask me >:3

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
get a rubber thingey for around the trunk key hole! looks good

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks good man! Are those the stock headlights/fogs? They look great in the picture.

·
Registered
172 Posts
the headlights are stock housings and silverstar bulbs. its a great bulb. the fogs are aftermarket, with H1 bulbs.
Is the housing aftermarket? or is it the bulb that's aftermarket? I'm trying to find a plug/play bulb for the fogs that will actually produce light (don't care if it's white or yellow light).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no the whole fog light set up is aftermarket. I think that a lot of guys put in upgraded blubs for the stock fogs.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
I gotta say... that degas tank looks a lot better than the SVT cover.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
That's what I'm saying. Yours looks a lot better than the SVT cover. I know you don't have a cover on yours.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts