Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday the 17th around 540pm
Yellow ZX3, M3 Style Color Matched mirrors, focus side outside pillar, hella headlights, carbon fiber apc style tailights, tint, xenon kit, big ARMY decal in yellow on back hatch window, Matrix yellow seats, uhm...what else did ya have...uhh I think that's it, stock wheels....oh yeah, and taz like everywhere :D

I saw you come out of Don Ponchos with your friends when I drove away, your friends bought my friend Brenden's blue civic with carbon fiber spoiler...

Just wonderin if your on the forums

·
Registered
711 Posts
Saw him today, its a big NAVY sticker though ehhe, must be some recruitment officer or something, he was checkin my ride as I rolled on by him on my way to Kitsap Sports to buy crap for my R/C car.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn are you ALWAYS at Kitsap Sports? lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
Not anymore, only when I break something on my R/C car, been driving it up by walmart/home depot in Poulsbo, lot of empty roads and lots to bash in. My dad and brother in law got cars too so we drive um togather up there.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw you on Saturday

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
damn stalker [rofl]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
LOL......I was thinking the same thing.......i just didnt post it!
-Ashley

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I work in old town, It was a fair going on for the weekend so I had to park my car pretty far, I walked on down to my work and was like "hmm...that car looks familiar wheres the focusfanatic.com decal?? THERE IT IS! HAHAHAHA *snap* FOCUSFANATIC HERE WE COME"

well actually I went to work first, lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
Woot my car has a stalker! Now if only I can find a hot chick to stalk its owner! Just dont tell my wife please /wink Yeh we were down at VikingFest, got there right after the parade got done so was lots of good parking open hehe.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Now if only I can find a hot chick to stalk its owner! Just dont tell my wife please /wink
Haha...yeah I could do with some of that action too [:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts