Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does or can anyone get his phone number for me?
Been 6 weeks since he got paid for Eurogrill and Strut brace and now he hasn't been online for 2 weeks. Not looking good for me.
He may have a good excuse but I just want my money back, it's been too long.
Appreciate any help with a contact number or someone local to him that knows him.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Email Address on File: [email protected]

Did you purchase the items though this website via the Buy/Sell section? Do you have a link to that thread?

Keep me posted.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Awwwww man. Not another one......

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes this was thru the Buy/Sell on this website, I have pm'd the link. All of the talk was thru pm, I'm sure the moderator can access this.
I do have the guys name and address but no phone number. I would like someone who knows him to give me a contact number so this can be resolved, I hope he has a good reason for not being on here for 2 weeks and I haven't been ripped off.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Have an idea: what about changing the Buy/sell rules to make mandatory contact info such as phone #'s mandatory. At least the admins would have access to it. If someone is legitimate and has an honest sale then they should have no problem with giving their contact info

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
LastRites said:
Have an idea: what about changing the Buy/sell rules to make mandatory contact info such as phone #'s mandatory. At least the admins would have access to it. If someone is legitimate and has an honest sale then they should have no problem with giving their contact info
that is a good idea, but the thing about the "usual" rip off cases on this site are from newly registered members with a low post count. They came here to scam and will probably would give false numbers and what not. I think sellers should have to have at least a 200 post count or be an active member of the site for 4 months or more to reduce the risk of scammers coming in.

·
Jetsetter
6,656 Posts
MISVTfocus said:
that is a good idea, but the thing about the "usual" rip off cases on this site are from newly registered members with a low post count. They came here to scam and will probably would give false numbers and what not. I think sellers should have to have at least a 200 post count or be an active member of the site for 4 months or more to reduce the risk of scammers coming in.
i agree thats a much better idea

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I have waited another week so here is the name and address I have, not sure how good it is but if anyone can get more info it would be welcome. As we have a lot of people on here some with access to get phone numbers etc I hope I can track this guy down.
Kevin Woods, 235-2 East Somerset Church Rd, Somerset, Kentucky 42503.
I am still giving this guy the a chance, maybe something has happened to him just want some answers from him before I decide if to get the police involved.

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
I know a couple guys in Somerset, Kentucky. I'll have them look the name up in a phone book.

Did you send a check or use paypal

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sent a money order, I know he got it as I had it tracked plus he sent a pm saying he's got the money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i was going to deal with him, i glad that i did not cause after reading this i am more that happy that i did not

Thumbs

by the way i have so parts for sale if any one wants them just pm me

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thumbs said:
i was going to deal with him, i glad that i did not cause after reading this i am more that happy that i did not

Thumbs

by the way i have so parts for sale if any one wants them just pm me
lol ^ with 1 post

·
Registered
550 Posts
hey i have an extrememly low post count and ive been here over 2 years now i just post in the midatlantic most often an those posts dont count for some reason.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
^^ it's understood but what does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Is it just me, or is this kind of thing happening more and more often on here?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts