Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a silver SVT HVAC surround in my '05 Focus and I was wondering if someone could give a paint number that is a match, duplicolor. I picked up some vent surrounds and want to paint them to match, just to see if I like it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I asked the same question and never got an answer. I think if you get a close enough silver you won't be able to tell.

·
Registered
450 Posts
any local automotive paint store should be able to help you out. I would get it for you but you asked for a duplicolor code, i could get you a PPG code if you have a PPG dealer near by they'll help you out.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
zspradlin said:
I've got a silver SVT HVAC surround in my '05 Focus and I was wondering if someone could give a paint number that is a match, duplicolor. I picked up some vent surrounds and want to paint them to match, just to see if I like it.
how do you have a SVT HVAC surround in an 05 when they didnt make SVT's in 05?

·
Registered
526 Posts
the HVAC surround fits the '05 and up. Steeda carries them as well as the nice billet knobs they're sweet

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I installed the SVT silver HVAC surround and I bought a radio/ac bezel for an '05 ZX4 with tan interior, those bezels are black, looks good. I got some extra vent surrounds and wanted to paint them to match the SVT HVAC surround, just curious as to how it would look.

99Bajakid, I'll take a PPG paint code, there are several automotive paint stores in the area and I know a couple of them carry PPG paints.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've already got the HVAC surround, I want to paint the plastic trim pieces around the vents on the dash.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Re: Re: silver SVT HVAC surround/int. paint

SVT_BMXer said:
how do you have a SVT HVAC surround in an 05 when they didnt make SVT's in 05?
Look closer and you will see he is talking about the ac/def./fan controls.
They are SVT, the 05's and up only come with black ones.

Looks good man btw [thumb]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts