Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...Here she is before she get's Tom's new Stroker 2.3 WRC with Procharger SC [:)] Thought I would get some last pics in. There some goodies that came in too, and just prepping the vehicle up. Enjoy!

Edit In: Heres a link to better suit the server......
http://www.vmfa-531.com/Ford_Focus_SVT/FocusSVT.htm

·
Registered
331 Posts
Wow, car looks real good now, can't wait to hear the power you put down with the stroker and procharger added in

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i really like it, the pics of you holding the sunset and the reflection off the glass are awesome too... nice show

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Half of your "waiting to be installed" list in your signature is my "need money to buy" list. I cant wait to see how the 2.3 stroker and the procharger work together, since that's what I really wanna do with my car. The car looks great too, I've always loved the cd silver color.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed them. [:)] I'll definately let everyone know here, how the combination works! I've been waiting 3 years for the finance, and the stoker to arrive. Hopefully within the next 2-3 months it will be complete. I'm hoping for Mid/Late September or Early October to be completed.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
man big plans you have with that. do u know what kind of power you're expecting to lay down?

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked to Tom, I told him I'm looking for 300+ WHP with a SC. Honestly I think it can be done.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Can't wait to see the #'s she puts out[thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
HOLY CRAP!

SEPTUPLE post OWNAGE by nickouellette!!!!!

Rudel... ALWAYS nice to see a Focus ROCKIN' the Glow! Great spot to mount the controller too... I have mine mounted on the passenger side oft he center console... just a quick little reach-down and all thebuttons are at my fingertips....

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
you can edit and then delete your posts yourself.
sweet ride and awesome pics man! the one with you holding he sun is frikkin sweet! my dad was stationed in P.I. and we lived in Beaufort. that was from 1988-1991. beautiful place to live. what kind of bulbs are in your city & side marker lights?

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HOLY CRAP!

SEPTUPLE post OWNAGE by nickouellette!!!!!
Did I mess something? I'm confused?....anywho, I might move the glow control somewhere else. I have 4 more auto meters to install, and I would like to place 3 of the meters above the head unit after I get a new mount that puts in on the lower side. If not, May be I'll get the RS Pillar and install 2 there, and 2 more above the glove box. To tacky I think...haha.

All these years I've been wanting to take a picture of me holding the sun somehow. Finally I got it! Wish I wasn't looking at the camera though. Beaufort may be beautiful, but its hot and humid! Glad it's been raining lately.

The bulbs I use, are "APC Icy Hot 194" The bulbs are blue, and you should be able to get them at Advanced Auto Parts. The part number is: 504099BN

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Yeah.. you did miss something.. the post that nickoullette made.... he accidentally posted it SEVEN times... I happen to make MY post before he went back in and deleted six of them.. hehe.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehe, guess he was that excited about seeing my car![:D]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hehe. I know that I was!

Aren't our 7-Color LED UB kits from Streetgow just GREAT?!?!?!? hehe.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love em! I almost thought about getting the ones that go under the fender.. Im still thinking though.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Are you speaking of the 7-Color LED Wheel Well Kit?

Which.... I happen to have..... [woot]

1 - 20 of 56 Posts