Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wow Auto you do really good work! I hate to be a bother, but I've been working on a sig for a different site and you may be able to spruce it up a little.

Here is what I'm currently using. I really like how the background turned out, but the logo and slogan don't really seem to fit that well.

If you are interested in playing around with it, here are the background images and a couple different variations of the Oilers logo.

background
logo 1
logo 2

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Wow Auto you do really good work! I hate to be a bother, but I've been working on a sig for a different site and you may be able to spruce it up a little.

Here is what I'm currently using. I really like how the background turned out, but the logo and slogan don't really seem to fit that well.

If you are interested in playing around with it, here are the background images and a couple different variations of the Oilers logo.

background
logo 1
logo 2
I'll play around with it and see what i can come up with

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well, I started my sig all over again and came up with this. I made it so the jersey crests were clearer than the rest of the image, fixed up the text and made sure the logo and text were centered.

I'd say it looks much better!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts