Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2621 - 2638 of 2638 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Spotted a White MK3 with off center black and red stripe and blacked out front end that looked exactly like this car:

It was in Laguna Hills on Monday night...That guy's profile says he's from MO

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm a noob to cars, have an 05 Ford Focus zx3 got it about 6 months ago. Really like the car, looking for ideas on what to do with the car. Any suggestions would be cool. Came with an exhaust on it already, pretty low miles only 75k.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks man, interesting stuff. I'm pretty satisfied with the car over all, I guess grabbing some mods will be my goal here within the next month or so, not too sure witch ones best fit my intention for the car. Not really looking to race. Although I do want some power and quickness. Plan on getting some body kits, need to find and wiring harness for the passenger headlamp can't find one a where without having to wait a week lol

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Saw a white Focus SE Hatch with dipped black rims and a Thundercats decal in the lower right of the rear window on Alicia Pkwy about an hour ago.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
2014 Perf Blue ST with 3 of 4 Rallyarmor mud flaps on the 405 in Irvine Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I keep seeing a blue svt 3 door running around Camp Pendleton. Only three SVT's on base including my own screaming yellow lemon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
yeah it really is dead. You'd think the most populace state in the union that there'd be more conversation in the CA threads but there isn't.

2621 - 2638 of 2638 Posts