Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I have the focus u saw tonight. I have a Vortech supercharger that we took off the car when we bought it. If u or anyone else u know would be interested in it let me know 04 2.0L svt focus vin code 5

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey James, what's up. I am sure that some one would deffinetly be interested in buying your Super Charger. What kind of shape is it in, do you know how many miles on it. And how much you are asking ? This site has a for sale section on it. But you need to have 100 posts before you can list anything for sale. And i called the restaurant the Pete , instead of Tex's. I will send you a private message ( pm )

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey , who else is around the Edwardsville, Alton, Bethalto, Fairview Heights and surrounding area`s ? Lemme Know...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in O'Fallon, 01 ZX3 Yellow, black rims, lowered 2". Getting ready to build a new engine for it. Running out of things to tinker with on it.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in O'Fallon, 01 ZX3 Yellow, black rims, lowered 2". Getting ready to build a new engine for it. Running out of things to tinker with on it.
Good deal, let me know if I can help. Are you going FI ?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I'll throw my hat in. I'm originally from Alton, live in St. Ann now (as u already know Iroc)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Whats goin on Andre ? Car treating you good I hope....
Yeah. She's treating me good. Got a clutch master cylinder that just started to leak, waiting till after the holiday to get it fixed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts