Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 2953 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,072 Posts
Haha I haven't Ever been to anything like this before. Problem is some people need a couple weeks advance to do it. Week after you get back camping?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Red Focus MK2 (ZX4) with ST badges. I think it was likely a turbo like FSworks. North of Dayton on 75 going North. (near I-70)

He tried to race me in my Volvo just curious.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
There is a red ZX4 around town here, has gauge pods in the a-pillar and aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is a red ZX4 around town here, has gauge pods in the a-pillar and aftermarket wheels.
This car certainly had aftermarket wheels, not sure about the gauge pillers. It also had aftermarket exhaust on it. It was not lowered though that I could tell seemed to be at the factory ride height.

However, its certainly possible he is from that area as I have never seen the car before.

Younger guy and younger girl in the passenger seat.

It was pretty quick maybe trapped close to 95mph in the 1/4

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
That could very well be the one, but not sure what he'd be doing all the way down in Dayton.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That could very well be the one, but not sure what he'd be doing all the way down in Dayton.
Don't know maybe on his way back home. That being said if you ever talk to him find out what is done to it since I am curious. Also, tell him the black volvo he raced in Dayton says Hi. LOL

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Spotted a black SVT with tinted windows in Perrysburg today. Went by me as I merged onto I475/I75 and then we both got off on the US 20 exit and stopped next to each other at the light. Car looked like it was in good shape, Anyone here?

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Spotted a Black ST in Fremont, OH near Wendy's. Looked stock.
Might be the one around me, I see a black ST frequently too. I saw a 2015 black ST the other day with Michigan plates, might be on a road trip.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Might be the one around me, I see a black ST frequently too. I saw a 2015 black ST the other day with Michigan plates, might be on a road trip.
Pretty sure it had Ohio plates. It had something hanging down under the front of the car, looked like part of air shield.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Seen a couple of STs in Fremont last week, a black ST with matte black stripes on Monday(Really good looking ride) and a red ST on Thursday. I really liked the black on black.

2921 - 2940 of 2953 Posts