Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 3097 Posts

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
Ncedillos is right if she loves you she would go my gf's coming if she doesnt have a swim meet just to be with me awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[grinking]

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
My Boyfriend took a day off last time to go with me! That is love. But yeah she shouldnt care unless you only get to see her on that day, then that is a different story.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hey I spotted one of us, pretty obvious too (had a focusfanatics sticker on his rear window.) Neway I saw a silver four door with the s.a.p. package and svt wheels, possibly exhaust, earlier today pulling into the parking deck at U of M Dearborn [cheers]

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
ha any one seen me? silver svtf with black ford racing rims i live in royal oak

I may have... I saw one like yours when I was picking up the wife at Royal Oak Beaumont a few months back.....

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
saw a pretty nice kona zx3 in the grcc parking lot this morning around 9:15 it looked mostly stock but it had an exhaust tip and it was lowered! anybody? (150th post!)

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
ok so i was in Grand rapids MI over the holidays and was blown away by the number of foci out there. i saw a yellow SVT around a 100th street somewhere around there i think and then on east beltline i saw i gray foci (i think zx3 ) with tails rims and tint.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
ok so i was in Grand rapids MI over the holidays and was blown away by the number of foci out there. i saw a yellow SVT around a 100th street somewhere around there i think and then on east beltline i saw i gray foci (i think zx3 ) with tails rims and tint.
The yellow svt was definitely me. I'm the only one that I know of in that area with one. I live on 76th street and have friends on 100th.

But I was on Alden Nash in Lowell right by 96 and there was an orange svt with possibly a carbon hood?

161 - 180 of 3097 Posts