Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Spotted 4/13/2007 at about 2:30 p.m.

Black and Yellow ZX3, kinda like a bumble bee, body kit, rims, vinyl on Plymouth Road in Livonia.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I wonder if anyone checks this to see if anyone spotted them? lol

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Spotted:

Blue SVTF on Dodge Park Rd and 17 Mile heading South.... Anyone?

·
Registered
183 Posts
SPOTTED: ZX3 MTX pre 05 - Driving with me east on 5mi then south on Telegraph till the 696 mixing bowl area.

Light yellow color, tinted out windows, "DC" sticker in the upper right of the hatch window. Gray vinyl graphics.

I was the gray focus tailing you. :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Spotted downtown detroit, top of the old hutzel hospital parking deck around 5:30pm today. Red svt, debaged, tint, roof rack, gold ford racing rims. Anyone around here?

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
Ok, i was totally blown away. I saw 2 Malibu Blue ZX3 in downtown GR tuesday about 4:15ish. I knew of only 1 other malibu blue zx3 in gr and now there r 2. Just wanna know who u r. I was the other malibu blue zx3 with a very tired looking kid in it (had been up for 30+ hrs).
hey, i don't know where GR is. but i think my car is malibu blue, u wrote a comment i think the other day in a different thread saying it was malibu blue, the dealership called it unltr blue, then he said it was close to the svt sonic blue
i just bought the car last week from blackwell ford on plymouth road and haggerty. i live close by the dealership.

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
i have spooted a 2001 yellow zx3 manual which when he races, it is has beaten stock porche boxster, but the one without out the turbo. at his house he also has a dark blue zx4 and his brother just bought 2001 green zx3 but drivers door is dented. hes my mate

·
Registered
232 Posts
black Roush focus - thursday 1:40 pm - on telegraph near newly constructed intersection (near 94)

plenty of cd silvers in the downriver area i know three different people

·
Registered
142 Posts
yup, i posted it in the other thread "Michigan people" that had to of been you out on woodward this last weekend, I'm the 03" cd silver with euro rims..I would of walked down to say whats up but I get shy lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
Talked at a light quickly to a guy in a Sonic Blue 02 SVTF on Michigan Avenue in Lansing. Had some sort of angled exhaust that I am not crazy about, but the the car looked good.

·
Registered
41 Posts
egman and jmac where do you guys meet at? i'm from saginaw and don't really know of any place to meet. i mean we have the local "rice" meets with have done body kits and what not. just not a solid meet where people actually care about their cars

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
egman and jmac where do you guys meet at? i'm from saginaw and don't really know of any place to meet. i mean we have the local "rice" meets with have done body kits and what not. just not a solid meet where people actually care about their cars
Well if you come to the cruise this weekwnd ill be there. Ill be parked at the shell at woodward and normandy. If you are down and wanna chat just stop by and look for the silver svt with all the muscle cars surrounding it LOL!

121 - 140 of 3097 Posts