Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Spotted- silver SVT w/black rims on Ridge Hwy outside of Ann Arbor, any one know this car? no tint a older driver? sorry the secription sucks

·
Registered
90 Posts
alright well i have had a few sights over the last few days

a red svt focus on middlebelt parked outside of the bicycle shop

an orange svt parked outside of ford delership on plymouth rd. it is lowered and has exhaust

and today on 3/5 a silver 4dr lowered with tint and rims revved up at me on joy rd.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I believe I have seen this orange SVT 5 door! On the on ramp to US-23 on Tues March 13th, comming off the on ramp b/c traffic was bad! didnt get a good look, noticed out of the corner of my eye!

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Blue Svt In downtown GrandRapids. I was the Malibu ZX3 that passed by. He followed me for a bit but then I had to go get a parking spot for classes. Just wonderin if he is someon on here. Ride looked very clean unlike mine b/c i dont get to park my car inside until April.

·
Registered
381 Posts
saw a white zx3 on us 31 in holland today about about 730. Anyone on here

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
SPOTTED!

Orange SVT in Lowes Parking lot on 16mile... 4/1/07 parked all sideways in the back of the lot... employee maybe?!?!?!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I saw a white zx3 in holland yesterday too. I wonder if it was the same car zx3_boy.
Looked clean, he had no badges on the hatch, tinted windows looked like he had his lunch box removed. Is that the one you saw?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
spotted: 4/13/07 11:45am heading east past Mound Rd on 16 Mile

Blue SVT Focus with chrome SVT front plate....U on here?

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Not sure if they were the same cars but...

1 Black SVT in Holland MI. Had a pizza delivery triangle on top. I was following you on 131 by the speed trap. Was about 6:45-7pm.

1 Black SVT in Hollan MI. Just saw u getting on 131 and wasnt sure if you were the same car. About 8:45-9pm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
muskegon svt owner

Black SVT 2dr in Muskegon (svtoa member)

myspace.com/mastenbrooksvt

Get at me

Mike Mastenbrook

P.S. how do i post pics on the forums??

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Gray ZX3, had a buncha stickers on windows, but all in all the car looked really nice. It was a guy driving and a girl in his passenger seat. I was the blue zx3 that rode with u for a while.

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Ok, i was totally blown away. I saw 2 Malibu Blue ZX3 in downtown GR tuesday about 4:15ish. I knew of only 1 other malibu blue zx3 in gr and now there r 2. Just wanna know who u r. I was the other malibu blue zx3 with a very tired looking kid in it (had been up for 30+ hrs).

·
Registered
542 Posts
spotted: I-75 about 7:30-8:00 last night (9th) heading north from clarke to mack ave. Black 00-04 ZX3 (I'm thinking SVT by headlights and grill...), de-badged, center exit exhaust, body kit, rims, tinted windows. Almost rear-ended a freight hauler that pulled out in front of you @ clarke. I was the green and white car carrier. Gave a couple toots of the air horn when you passed to exit on mack.

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Spotted 4/12/2007 at about Noon

Euro Orange SVT, entire euro package in Livonia right at Laurel Park Mall

101 - 120 of 3097 Posts