Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 3097 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Tonight on West Rd. in Trenton.

Black SE sedan with kit/center exhaust/etc.

We chatted for a second but didn't get your SN and then I took off a bit quick. Sorry. :lol:

- Drew

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yep that was me Spotted focusownerskid on Fort St. in riverview and met up with him on West Rd. In Trenton. He's got some nice rims and car sounds great not to mention pretty quick [race]

·
Registered
341 Posts
Ohh and also spotted a yellow focus ZX3 on Allen Rd. in Woodhaven yesteday afternoon, had a nice kit on it Dual exhaust and some rims couldn't tell exactly what they looked like cuz we were goin 50.

·
Registered
90 Posts
spotted in schoolcraft parking lot a CDsilver svt with tint all around and a laguna seca sticker on back window also a zx3 lowerd with tint and exhaust with steal rims with winter tires on it

·
Registered
90 Posts
also today 1/02/07 just seen silver svt in the quarter wash about 430 off of middlebelt road just before joy when i pulled in he was pulling out anyone on here

·
Registered
90 Posts
yeah i seen you guys last semester parked in back by the AS building and i would park at the end of the lot somedays and when i would come out of class you guys were parked next to me. Maybe ill see ya in a week when classes start back up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i think that would be a good idea classes start next monday so ill be around there 3 days a week so maybe this could work. also anyone else close by.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey i live 5 mins from scraft so if there is a g2g let me know i will be glad to meet you guys up there call me if there is my number is 248 974 2929 peace

·
Rebecca
18,758 Posts
Ok, red ZX3 tinted windows, SVT door handles and mirrors driving down Van Dyke around 16 Mile after leaving the used car strip SUnday the 15 9:15 ish. I had the silver ST, if you are on here, you definately noticed me. The only reason I went to the car dealer was cuz I saw a focus lol. I would had stopped and talked but my friend was afraid she was gonna die or something. Would had loved to race but the weather sucked. This has to be one of the few times a focus was interested with my focus.

·
Registered
90 Posts
alright at schoolcraft this week thus far i have seen two black svt's both tinted out and one had carbon fiber talis and other looked stock any one up here on the boards. seen them this morning and on tuesday night. also seen chaney and quenet sorry on the spelling but i seen your cars up there. so thus far we have like 7 svts that are in the parking lot that i have seen around. maybe a g2g soon.

·
Banned
200 Posts
alright at schoolcraft this week thus far i have seen two black svt's both tinted out and one had carbon fiber talis and other looked stock any one up here on the boards. seen them this morning and on tuesday night. also seen chaney and quenet sorry on the spelling but i seen your cars up there. so thus far we have like 7 svts that are in the parking lot that i have seen around. maybe a g2g soon.
^This man is not to be trusted.

1st off, he's a terrible dresser.

2nd off, he can't waffle for crap.

- Drew

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the ultimate in sightings here boys.....Last night, at the local cruise spot, here in the metro detroit area, A bright blue focus hatch style showed up. The neat thing about it was that it was wide-body, ran some 18 X 8's, drove on the right hand side, and oh yeah, is turbo'd from the factory! Thats right, a genuine RS showed up!!! I took a couple pics, I'll try to post them soon. Got him to pull on me a little, broke em loose in 3rd!!! Absolutely amazing vehicle, and the best spotting ever!!
Saw this car a couple of times in Novi. Once, at a dentist office on novi rd just north of nine mile, and also on 9 mile parked at a house numerous times

·
Registered
99 Posts
Spotted Orange SVT 5 door in Cincy, heading south for the winter, with Michigan tags, an AEM plate frame, and sitting low. I was on my way to work the other day and passed you right after the bridge into Kentucky. Who was it?
P.S. I do realize that the car was seen in Ohio and Ky. but it had Michigan tags, just thought you guys would know who it was.

81 - 100 of 3097 Posts