Focus Fanatics Forum banner

421 - 440 of 3097 Posts

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
saw black zx3, tinted, it look lowered and also aftermarket exhaust. i drove passed u on ann arbor road last night by main street. i pulled into mc donalds

·
un1corn
2,703 Posts
I'm pretty sure i've seen this guy several times too. Once on Ann Arbor road on my way to work ~7:45am. And once last Saturday i believe i was driving through downtown Plymouth to go to NAPA.

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
yeh, i stared at him, he stared back at me. his exhaust is quiet, well quieter than mine.lol
and the tip is small too. i knew it wasn't stock, but to normal person u would think it was.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Spotted! Yellow EAP SVT 3 door, tomorrow on I-94 East...

I'm driving from Chciago to Detroit tomorrow, let's see if anyone can see me...

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
I saw a black SVT 3door at the Bdubs in fountain walk area novi yesterday (tuesday, ok so i guess 2 days ago) at like 6pm ish

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
Also saw a yellow SVT heading west on 8-mile at the 8-mile/I-275 interchange at about 5 pm. Looked like it had a yellow SVT windshield banner too

·
Registered
151 Posts
lol hey Justin lol ill look out for you lol if you see a focus with yellow HID fogs flash that would be me lol

lol ok. im going to your area wendsday. goingto that resturant zacks. near korger. sum time in the pm. i will be driving around

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Well I don't think anyone saw me on the trip into Lake Orion, but I did see a Black SVTF with a U of M plate on it at Wendys in L.O. (I don't think he was very friendly because I have an MSU plate, and Alumni Frame on my car.)

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
I saw a Black SVT at the Belle Tire on Lapeer Road in Lake Orion. Also believe I passed a Yellow SVTF going the other way on M-14 I think...? (I was going west from 275.)

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
I saw silver SVT turning left off of Novi Rd. Onto grandriver today at about 6:30ish

Also, I talked to somebody in I think a Tahoe at the same intersection when I was on my way home at like 9:50ish. Said he had an 02 SVT. Wondering if you on here. Forgot to mention the site to ya.

421 - 440 of 3097 Posts