Focus Fanatics Forum banner

321 - 340 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah I saw Rob's car at MJR so I parked next to him. Also while I was there I saw a silver SVT with make number above the SVT badge on the back. Also saw a yellow Saleen ZX3 there.

·
Registered
341 Posts
No the back bumper didn't get any damage from the accident. I just got my F2 RS kit in and took the old bumper off and was gonna mount the new one but ran out of time.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I seen a black 05+ zx3 with svt like headlights, night shaded tails, euro grill, clear corners, and tint, oh yeah and an exhaust tip sticking out incredibly to far lol. Car was super nice. It was at southland mall parked way out there by the street almost.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
There is a Silver SVT parked on the westbound side of M14 just west of Beck...been there all night. Broken or what?
Dan

·
Registered
533 Posts
On friday i saw a flat black sedan w/ projectors, slammed, with what looked like black rims.

My friend Ehancock said it may be black and tan... is this correct!? if so, looked great in flat black dood.

I was in a black ford fusion w/ a black mesh grille, tints and... thats it hahaha. you may have noticed my exhaust was hanging :/ i got rear ended :/

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
Saw it on mondayat Schoolcraft College. I couldnt tell if it was a regular ZX3 with the SVT rear bumper or if it was a SVT with the SVT badge ripped off. It had after market wheels and an awesome sounding exhaust and I wanted to know what kind it was...anyone on here??

·
Sooo Fresh
2,114 Posts
alright i have three sittings lol one a dropped 4 door zts at Hfcc svt with hella headlights silver and a wanna be svt zx3 lol and also a black zts with black rims looks good.

321 - 340 of 3097 Posts