Focus Fanatics Forum banner

3081 - 3097 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Not sure if anyone even uses this thread anymore, but...

Saw a Performance Blue MK3 hatch this past weekend in Ann Arbor, driving down south main street. Was pretty shiny and had leds lights and maybe a spoiler + other goodies

·
Registered
359 Posts
Saw a black SVT heading south on Westnedge as it passed by me, near the Crows Nest in Kzoo on Friday. Looked lowered with a exhaust system of some sort.

I was in the red mk 1.5 ST with my bike on the back.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Ann Arbor 1pm.
Red mk3 hatch. Roof rack. Euro plate: MR. RuxBIN
Def custom/ aftermarket exhaust.
It wont let me upload the pic :/

·
Registered
527 Posts
paging ted
heres the creeper shot lol

I think its the first 'custom' mk3 NA i've seen in AA. been a couple of STs, even an ST with a NA wing....

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
20150924_192738-1.jpg

Spotted a super clean black ST with black racing stripes, chrome ST wheels, and Steeda license plate frame... in Southgate, MI. Whoever you are, I was drooling over your car this evening... and I want to know your % tint, too. Keep doing everything you're doing. [thumb]

·
Registered
527 Posts
every time i pass a slightly modded/customized focus/ST i wonder if they are on this site
XD

·
Registered
17 Posts
Livonia, MI * 9-11-16

Was outside at Potbelly eating lunch when I saw a Blaze Yellow ST pull up. Driver and passenger went to the GameStop store. Can't help but notice a yellow car!

·
Registered
580 Posts
If you see a white ST (or have seen it) with my user name as the plate (and a German # plate up front). That's me.

If I cut you off, it was cause you were driving too slow!

3081 - 3097 of 3097 Posts