Focus Fanatics Forum banner

281 - 300 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yea the gold ones are nice too, I actually almost went with the gold. Neways I'm pretty happy with the EAP's and I wouldn't know what they look like rolling so its good to know they look good, should look alot better with the 4 wheel discs

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Silver svt focus on eureka yesterday in southgate by kroger, i have seen you before i believe just wondering if your on here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2 Sightings..

First::Yesterday 5/8/08 around 7pm in Allen Park on a side street by the car wash. Seen a Blue SVT (Dirty) I was washing some bird [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] of my hatchy ZX5.
Second:: Today @ 6:40pm in Washington Township on north bound Van Dyke north of 28 Mile Rd Michigans finest had a silver 3dr Focus with after market wheels pulled over[bash] . Can anyone admit either 2?

·
Registered
48 Posts
blkfocuszx3 were you rolling down eureka road around 12:30 last night cause i passed a comp orange svt going the opposite way by eureka and fort??

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
^^ yeah that was me i seen you too, i was coming back from prom... did you just get that car because i have been seing it alot lately.

·
Registered
48 Posts
naw ive had it since last august but i go to school in grand rapids so i just got home for the summer the last week of april... there is another silver svt i see around downriver but idk if he or she is on here.... your car looked shinny haha

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
lol thanks yeah i have also seen the other silver focus too it had black konig's i think the last time i saw it. I have seen it at the old tubby's on fort street in lincoln park multiple times they must really like there sandwiches.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I spotted a cd silver svt at the ford place right befor southfield freeway starts in allen park. Also looked like there were some concept cars in there..

·
Registered
151 Posts
saw a yellow focus svt with rims and tinted windows. had sum kind of yellow banner at the top of the winshield.

spotted at 7mile and pontiac trail in the southlyon/salem area right at the corner store there.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I'm not sure if this guy is a part of FF or not, but on my way into town today in Portage, I saw a Red 2000-2003 Sedan with Silver euro taillights, some big black 16 or 17" rims, a big muffler and a Ford Racing sticker up top on the rear window.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Saw a BEAUTIFUL white '00-'04 zx3 at Knoll Gas drag strip at the street car chaos event. Car was definitely lowered tinted windows and black/polish lip wheels. Very clean and nice looking!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I think I saw the same car there a month ago when I went to watch my buddy run his 64 Ford Thunderbolt.
That's the one! I sure like the white hatches! I wanna get one to replace my Honda and put my EAP wheels on it!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Spotted Yellow SVT EAP By the Somerset Mall

281 - 300 of 3097 Posts