Focus Fanatics Forum banner

261 - 280 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
red focus zx3 lowerd,tinted window and chrome euro lights in south lyon,mi area. i live in south lyon and was woundering if they where on here.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
OK so tan Mach edition sedan. Flashed your brights at me then I slowed down to see who you were...you kept goin slow. This was on 96 last night around 9. You got off at the lowell exit and went south on alden nash.

WHO ARE YOU?! lol

·
Registered
341 Posts
Today while driving on 275 pulled up along side a Red SVT had the 5 spoke rims on it which would make it a 2003 (pretty sure of that) seemed pretty much stock maybe lowered a little had several stickers on the back window. I got off at Sibley Rd and as you passed I looked over at you and you gave me the thumbs up (don't know if it was sarcastic or not since my car isn't looking to hot lately). Anyone on here? It was a nice looking SVT

·
Registered
158 Posts
That wouldn't be the same one at LTU would it? I've seen a black EAP with I think Illinois plates on it.
Not mine in that pic! Odd-looking wheels on that one.
That's mine at LTU, though the Illinois plates are long gone. I've got a euro plate on the front to hide the ugly holes.

ALSO: In Ann Arbor/Ypsi at the Outback, red SVT with some Pulse wheels. Driven by a pretty blond girl.

·
Banned
894 Posts
Not mine in that pic! Odd-looking wheels on that one.
That's mine at LTU, though the Illinois plates are long gone. I've got a euro plate on the front to hide the ugly holes.
Now that I think about it I did see the euro plate last Wednesday, you were parked next to me when I got back to my car. I've got the dark red 06 with EAPs and in winter I had teh same wheels as the SVT pictured above.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Spotted silver zx3 last night around 9:30PM. 275 southbound near 7 mile in the construction zone. Side of the highway. Looked to be involved in an accident. Anyone here? Hope everything is all right. Your front end looked pretty smashed up.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Spoted: Orange SVT EAP i beleve on US23 Heading South. at about 7ish with your HID's On,

I am driving a black SVT and i pointed at you but your tint was so freaking dark i couldnt even see your head! lol

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
2 guys in a zx3, flip out dvd played on Dort Hwy....

What happined? you 2 like stoped and U turned and took off..

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Silver SVT, Grand Blanc today at about 12:30ish!

·
Banned
894 Posts
Saw a Comp Orange SVT on King Road just now at 6:00 between Telegraph and Beech Daly, heading towards Telegraph.

Also saw a black 08 sedan with an M plate and EAPs on it pulling out at the light from the Home Depot at West and Allen Road in Woodhaven. The EAPs looked good on it.

261 - 280 of 3097 Posts