Focus Fanatics Forum banner

241 - 260 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've talked to him on here before because I see him every monday and wednesday on Allen Rd. He is on his way to work the same time I'm coming home from school. I've never talked to him in person but we planned on meeting up sometime.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I am the orange svt that was by wayne state and also have been downriver a few times this month..so could have been me bay Eureka too..

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
cayres, i think i have seen u in westland at gamestop around christmass time?? have u seen me around? malibu blue zx3?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Believe it or not, there's a clone *not real* SVT out here in Downriver. CD silver, tinted windows with a K&N sticker on the driver side back window. It's a regular zx3, he just has the full SVT kit on. Real spiffy.

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
Saw a amazon green ZX3 in the parking lot of ITT Tech in Canton... tinted windows, I think exhaust, side window decal, and 10-15 spoke wheels. Couldve been eap wheels

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
saw a really sweet silver zx3 at grcc monday i want to know who you are your car is sharp! body kit mid wing spoiler tint lowered exhaust and black wheels

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I saw a Blue zx4 with sap i believe. Then i saw a silver zx3 with what looked like evo body kit, mid wing, rims maybe (on eureka at the light by the Dairy Queen like 11 something in the morning i belive).

·
Registered
341 Posts
I saw a CD silver SVT with euro wheels, and a midwing in the Target parking lot on West and Allen yesterday, not the first time I've seen it there.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Spotted nice red svtf tinted tail ,tints going on 94 to exit Telegraph ...wonder if he is from here

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
i seen a silver svt with exhaust for sure, getting gas at kroger on eureka in southgate thursday night at about 915. Anybody???

241 - 260 of 3097 Posts