Focus Fanatics Forum banner

221 - 240 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
BTW spotted a comp orange EAP SVT just off of 94 by Wayne State's football field when I was leaving campus (sometime around 4). Also spotted a CD silver SVT leaving the Ford research building by Henry Ford Museum on Oakwood. Had 16's on it and HID's

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
i keep on seeing a silver svt with the borla exhaust. she even drove down my sub yesturday, next time ill have to stop her and tell her about this site.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
BTW spotted a comp orange EAP SVT just off of 94 by Wayne State's football field when I was leaving campus (sometime around 4). Also spotted a CD silver SVT leaving the Ford research building by Henry Ford Museum on Oakwood. Had 16's on it and HID's
Wasn't me, but i have also seen a comp orange svt on eureka road just before Trenton road, didnt catch who was in it though. Jman do you go to any local g2g when its nice out (50's Mcdonalds, telly joy, etc)

·
Registered
341 Posts
No, I haven't really gone to any get togethers, my car has been a constant project, but I'm always around if you wanna meet up sometime. I know a few other guys from the area who might want to join as well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
agreed, its too cold to meet up right now, hopefully it starts warming up soon this freezing weather is getting old, especially after that 60 degree tease we got on monday.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
yeah i hate it, i havent even driven my new svt that much because of the weather. the day i bought it we got like 5-6 inches UGH! Your car looks nice in that tiny pic post some bigger ones in the michigan people forum if you can

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Get Ready Grand Rapids people, an 03' Yellow EAP SVT will be rolling around town this weekend. I'm heading back to the good ol' hometown for Saturday and Sunday, I'll be on the look out!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'll watch for ya...I'll be all over the place this weekend

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
I saw a red/black svt, build number on the front, i belive roush kit, gauge pods, exhaust. ( i even talked to this person while driving down the road lol. Seen you on fort street in Lp had to wait at a turn around for you, i was in a svt eap comp orange (SO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOL)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Silver 05-07...ST?? Definitely lowered tinted tails/windows too I think. Focus sport license plate holder. At the 5/3 bank on 44th and Patterson. I see you there quite often. Car looks great if you're on here.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I saw a red/black svt, build number on the front, i belive roush kit, gauge pods, exhaust. ( i even talked to this person while driving down the road lol. Seen you on fort street in Lp had to wait at a turn around for you, i was in a svt eap comp orange (SO COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOL)
I think that mighta been Kchern345 check out his pics. I saw him also on Allen Rd. by Ecorse. He lives in Riverview.

·
Registered
141 Posts
spotted today around 5pm southbound telegraph near ford road. silver zx3/svt (didn't get a very good look), tint, lowered. Also comp orange svt going east on plymouth near stark.

anyone here?

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
yeah it was kchern345, car was pretty cool not sure if i completly liked it but, mad props for originality. Do you know him, does he bring the car out to shows or anything.

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
saw a grey focus zx3 with a possible saleen body kit on it at the aco car park in Plymouth. he was doing something underneath his engine. also saw another focus yesturday or today, can't remember?? black zx3 with tint i think?

221 - 240 of 3097 Posts