Focus Fanatics Forum banner

201 - 220 of 3097 Posts

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
I recently moved to Chicago, but was living in Grand Rapids prior to that, so svteuro88, you weren't the only yellow EAP SVT, but you probably are now!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Clinton Twp...

Spotted Aqua (Not Fords paint name) S.A.P zx4 Clinton Twp. Canal and a Sonic Blue & Black Modded Zx4 Chrome Grill nice rims, Canal and hayes.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I recently moved to Chicago, but was living in Grand Rapids prior to that, so svteuro88, you weren't the only yellow EAP SVT, but you probably are now!
Nice, you wouldn't happen to be down around UTI would you? If so a couple of my buddies are down there and have seen you possibly...depending on what mods you have. They said tinted windows, lowered, exhaust were obvious mods.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Not lowered or tinted windows, I just bought it in July, and just finished paying it off here in December. Only mods are amber foglights, and K&N panel, and copper plugs. (All done becaue they were needed, both a tune up, and had a broken fog light.) I have a Michigan State plate on it, that just reads 720.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
spotted...Monday morning...GRCC parking ramp.

Yellow 05+ SES ZX3 I really like the front bumper on that thing!

Also the other day past NAPA on Patterson inbetween 36th and 28th there was a tan Kona that I saw. Also a couple different blue svt's around the kentwood area.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
saw a red st out side the river town mall on 44th on Saturday i think it was around 4:00pm
i am pretty sure that was the only one i spotted in MI the rest where in Ohio and PA on this trip

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
saw a silver focus zx3 on Plymouth Rd and Haggerty, i forgot to look if it was an svt or not. but he had after market lights. they looked like Euro style headlights i think. tinted windows. he also noticed my blue focus too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
2007 Zx5 Sonic Blue No tint 75 N near 11 mile. 2003 Black Svt Nice 17-18 rims? Dark Tint, at Vinnie's auto repair on 11 mile & Dequindre.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pretty sure that's yellowmex in walled lake. I dont know if he's a member here but i know he was on tfc
if he has a really loud exhaust and tinted taillights, then thats probably him. if anyone see's a black ZX5, debadged with the taillights, front signals and side markers tinted running around that area, thats me. especially if theres a jets pizza sign on her [driving]

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Red ZX5 SVT downtown by GRCC Campus. Had black w/ chrome lip wheels on it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Red SVT, roush front bumper, red painted HID's, midwing, numbers on front drivers side of bumper I believe it was Kchern345

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
i think i saw dougyfresh today on main rd about 9.45am. i called him but he didn't answer. tut tut tut.lol

edit: it wasn't dougs car, but it was a look a like, silver, tinted, exhaust.

and 400th post :)

·
Rebecca
18,759 Posts
Hey I spotted one of us, pretty obvious too (had a focusfanatics sticker on his rear window.) Neway I saw a silver four door with the s.a.p. package and svt wheels, possibly exhaust, earlier today pulling into the parking deck at U of M Dearborn [cheers]
I just saw this but this is me.

201 - 220 of 3097 Posts