Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPOTTED: CD Silver SVT 3 door going towards gratiot on 696.
SPOTTED: Broken down Yellow SVT 3 door EAP on the lodge going downtown!

ANYONE? I almost stopped to help the yellow one but no one was in it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sighting, another 3 door yellow SVT EAP in Dearborn/Allen Park

Sighting, another 3 door yellow SVT EAP in Dearborn/Allen Park...

Anyone know who this is? I waved and he waved back, I can only assume he's another F employee.

·
Registered
99 Posts
saw a focus sedan copper orange in color with looked like wingswest avenger body kit and wing,nice wheels,lowered and tinted windows...on a road trip in the toledo ohio area...nice car if here.... jess

·
Registered
786 Posts
I have the ultimate in sightings here boys.....Last night, at the local cruise spot, here in the metro detroit area, A bright blue focus hatch style showed up. The neat thing about it was that it was wide-body, ran some 18 X 8's, drove on the right hand side, and oh yeah, is turbo'd from the factory! Thats right, a genuine RS showed up!!! I took a couple pics, I'll try to post them soon. Got him to pull on me a little, broke em loose in 3rd!!! Absolutely amazing vehicle, and the best spotting ever!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
*drool* I have never seen an rs in person... only in my brain :)

I again saw the yellow zx3 with silver 17's or 18's on sycamore rd.

·
Registered
434 Posts
secondechomatt said:
I have the ultimate in sightings here boys.....Last night, at the local cruise spot, here in the metro detroit area, A bright blue focus hatch style showed up. The neat thing about it was that it was wide-body, ran some 18 X 8's, drove on the right hand side, and oh yeah, is turbo'd from the factory! Thats right, a genuine RS showed up!!! I took a couple pics, I'll try to post them soon. Got him to pull on me a little, broke em loose in 3rd!!! Absolutely amazing vehicle, and the best spotting ever!!
Holy crap, that is one heck of a sighting. Pics NOW!!! [eek] [:D]

·
Registered
786 Posts
downriver area, we were down in Wyandotte, in Bishop park. Unfortunately it was on loan from the company the driver works for. It only makes it onto the street bout 3 weeks out of the year, because its a test vehicle.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I spotted a silver zx3, lowered, gunmetal rims, euro tails, tint and exhaust....on Ford Rd. in Livonia this morning, round 7 or so.

·
Registered
147 Posts
secondechomatt said:
downriver area, we were down in Wyandotte, in Bishop park. Unfortunately it was on loan from the company the driver works for. It only makes it onto the street bout 3 weeks out of the year, because its a test vehicle.
i wonder if thats the same one from focus fanatic mag... wasnt it 1at issue i think they had an rs in there.. and the guy was from detroit area... hmmm

·
Registered
786 Posts
telegraph road in flatrock today.....silver zx3, tints, lowered, an ehaust, and runnin some black steelies! those wheels, actually looked pretty good, almost like rally or somethin!!

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Brighton MI sighting

On Grand River today, '05 ZX3 SES, dark blue, tinted, clear tails, SVT wheels...super clean looking car...just wanted to say to whoever, nice ride [thumb]

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sweet silver SVT 3 door dark dark tints on 696 around Royal Oak. Badass ride, but the guy pulled off at the same exit as me and I left room next to me to talk to him but he wouldn't pull up?? WHO?

1 - 20 of 3097 Posts