Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was headed to work this morning up @ Polaris, and loe and behold, as I was turning onto Sancus, I drove past an Orange SVT with what looked like an Evo or Vis carbon fiber hood on it. I glanced a guage cluster, so I'd assume that whoever was driving it has not left it stock. Anyone know who this is, and if you are reading this, why don't you come out to our g2gs?

·
Registered
351 Posts
well i have NO idea who that was. however, I'm in C-Bus myself, just graduated, and just bought an 03 Infra-Red SVT. hit me back. I'm up for the g2g's, as well as meeting up any old night.

ryanM

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
c-bus sucks, hoetown MI is where its at!

·
Registered
351 Posts
there are more SVT's per square mile here than anywhere else i know of. . .bring that broke as Klondike bar out anytime you'd like. hahah. No offense, gotta represent C-Bus.
lataa
-ryanM

·
Registered
351 Posts
Here's a sighting for you. I was on 315N the other night, and ran up along side a Silver Maserati Quattroporte. Nice as shit. Looked over at the guy, gave him a thumbs up, he mashed it, i mashed it. . .he left and i stayed basically. ahaa. He slowed down, i caught back up to him, he gave me the thumbs up, and blitzed off into the sunset like a cowboy.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
hahaha one thing about living in the c bus/westerville/new albany area is you see some cars most people never get to see!!

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
There are 2 Orange SVT's that I know of betweem C-bus and Cinnci.

I have one and my friend Shawn [FJ] 2003CompOSVT and we both have CF hoods.

It wasn't me but I'd be willing to bet it was Shawn.

I'm going to have a G2G in September... see my thread. AND I was at Bill's G2G last fall.

·
Registered
351 Posts
^^^^^ project2point,
That ain't no BS. . .A lot of people might not think that of Ohio i guess. But unless you've been to NorthWestern-NorthEastern Columbus, you have no clue. Maserati was just a car I hadn't seen around here yet. But EVERY audi, EVERY beemer, Lamborghini (Murcielagos), Ferrari's, etc etc. . .It's nuts.

Maybe it has something to do with Columbus being ranked 8th in the Nation for places to live. Cheap living, lots to do, . .ah yes. . .i'm liking C-Bus

Either way, project2point an and myself have a LOT to look at round neaaH!
watching the amazing cars go flying by in the Arena District. >>>[paranoid]

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heheh, yeah, there are a TON of interesting cars around here. I saw a yellow Lambo Murcielago the other day getting onto 270S @ 161. My god....he just tapped the gas and disappeared.

On another note, I'd be good to finally have a dedicated group of C-bus Focus owners to chill with since most of the people I know around here are busy all the time [:(]. We should see how many C-bus people we can get together for an August G2G. I'm thinkin maybe a Crew game for a meetup. We can go early, bbq, screw around, yadda yadda, and then goto the game.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
we got a ford GT in town, which sticks out like a big nasty diseased purple thumb.... hahaha oo and my fofo too

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
haha, my buddy ( his dad owns krieger ford) has one of 2 cobra r`s in columbus.

george evans ( owner of evans automotive) will be supplying most of the ferraris/lambos/ maseratis ( at easton you will se a couple at smith and walenskies) SP?

yea im down for a c bus meet!

·
Registered
351 Posts
there was a guy who was dating a girl that was a sophmore in interior design when I was a Senior in Product Design. This kid was probably 21 years old, MAYBE 22, driving a black on black Murceliago. And his DD was a yellow H3. I have no idea, so don't ask. haha.

Hey profect2point, do you get your work done at Krieger Ford? Since it's your bud's Dad, any advice. I'm taking my car in, (hopefully tomorrow so if you could get back quick that'd be sweet. As of now, I'm taking it to Masheter because they used to sell SVT's)

Hell, we all ought to meet up at the Governors cup or August 22nd for SCCA event #8, i think it's at cooper or west lots.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
they used to deal in svts now they deal in roush. Well me n adam used to be freind but had a fall out and no longer talk. ( pretty much once his dads company got big he was to kool for everyone)

yea its redic what you see sometimes like this kid i see every weekend at the thirft store drives a gts viper ) modded to the sky and has a like 100 shot

·
Registered
351 Posts
Any takers on that Black SVT on King Ave???

Saw a Ferrari on High st. tonight. 93 612 Scaglietti. Hot hot hot.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
saw a evo that would rip ams evos apart!( beat a kb cobra on stock boost) saw a 911 3.6L huge gt 37 turbo, saw another gts viper twin turbo spray pushing i think around 1500 hp, seen two fd`s with 3 rotors that is it for that weekend supposed to be some crazy races this fri. will post more

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yes the race is the AutoX, the Governors Cup. I'm heading out with Nick. It should be a good ass time. tons' of nice cars, hopefully some beer, titties. . .ah yes

·
Registered
592 Posts
Was heading down High St last night and saw dark gray focus...Looked pretty nice was lowered and looked like it had side skirts...Just wanted to see if it was anyone on here

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Every weekday at 2:00 I see an orange 3 door (I don't know if it's an SVT or not, I'm always in the opposite lane) at the light at 161 & 71. Got nice wheels, but that's about all I can tell from my vantage point.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts