Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do we not have a 'sighted!' thread in this area? We had one on the east coast. You could just shout out all the locals you pass while out, and see if they're on here etc.

Just ordered new wheels! So excited!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Today I saw a black 00-04 ZTS (That's a Sedan, folks!) with blacked out windows, silver wheels, an exhaust - which sounded quite nice might I add, and ST-170 style headlights. Driving around 3:45 on Chenal Parkway - I wasn't in my Focus, I was at work. I was wondering who it is, and which exhaust? Nice ride! - Ryan

·
Registered
173 Posts
Really cause I thought there was only like 5 people on here.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today on HWY 5 I saw a SWEEEEET red SVT, with Black wheels and Hella (or Hella-like) headlamps ... was the lone parked car in a parking lot just before AR310 junction on my way back from Greer's Ferry > NLR area.

I need to get my wheels on so I can get out and hunt these phantom foci ...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Saw a silver SVT in West Little Rock at PetSmart at around 1:00.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, my wheels are on now (check my gallery!) so you'll all see me coming!

·
Registered
171 Posts
saw a black debadged zx3 today in bellavista across the st from lows at 5:08 today. had svt wheels and aftermarket rear bumber with 2 pipes out the back. looked nice never seen it around befor. any ones?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I forgot to post this up but last weekend I saw a red sedan in WLR area, on Chenal with 20" wheels! I didn't even know we could get 20" wheels in the wells, but somehow it has been done. These things were massive, and as soon as I got close enough to check I could tell they weren't just 17" wheels. Anyone know who this is?

·
Registered
51 Posts
saw a black debadged zx3 today in bellavista across the st from lows at 5:08 today. had svt wheels and aftermarket rear bumber with 2 pipes out the back. looked nice never seen it around befor. any ones?
i have yet to see you up in the NWA. I will be in bentonville today so if you see me get my attention.

·
Registered
171 Posts
usaly try to take the back roads around here, but i can almost always be found at one of the ford dealerships around here

·
Registered
171 Posts
wow iv only been in that parking lot maybe 4 times, and have always been spoted

·
Registered
173 Posts
I seen a Saleen in Pine Bluff today. It might have been blue but it actually kinda looked like purple. There was a women driving about mid 30's maybe. Doubt they are on here but just checking. Car looked really good.

Wes

·
Registered
171 Posts
well thanks for the compliment, but it only looks good from a distance. the painter didnt prep it any or prime it and the color is pretty off[rolleyes]. but oh well its going to be redone some time around sept. but on a positive hopefully ill be droping it withn a week finaly

·
Registered
171 Posts
im most likely gona have kenny at maloneys do it, or colt over at landers for me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts