Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 495 Posts

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all. Since there wasn't enough interest for us to rent a Pavilion at a local Metro Park, we decided to have it at Quaker Steak & Lube. It's right off 71 and we should be getting there early enough to beat the 'Auto' Show that they usually have in the summer months. I'd try to to park in the back as there's more room back there and we 'should' be able to see the cars. We 'may' even sit outside depending on the weather and how rowdy we get and we can look at our cars.

What: Spring Into Focus G2G
When: Sunday May 24, 2009 1PM - Whenever
Where Quaker Steak & Lube

I was thinking once we all sat down and ate and what not, that the 'locals' would like to do a cruise or a photo opt. I'm un-familiar with the area, but we have practically the whole day to do so, so hopefully one of the locals would be willing to take the reins on that one. OR we can just sit at the Lube and B/S. I like both ideas. But keep'em coming!

8500 Lyra Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43240
(614) 430-WING (9464)
http://www.quakersteak.com/Columbus_OH/index.cfm

The List:

1. lildisco
2. focus2ner
3. egbertnr
4. guitarseth
5. zetecDon
6. focus_kid_89
7. mavtoy
8. Focus boy 64 +2
9. Super_Dave_344
10. SVT_BMXer (will be on donuts)
11. chaney
12. ThatOneFocusGuy +1
13. tiresmoker (fatteh)
14. Megz
15. jrescina0035
16. DarkFire1986
17. bringler26
18. JJEHUD
19. Dracconixx
20. zetecfreak (maybe)
21. FullMetal
22. sqrly
23. 06zx4ses
24. osufans (maybe)
25. homeboyjames (maybe)
26. focuson03
27. pistolgripbmx
28. yosh02svt
29. R3d_RovrZX3
30. burrgeezy
31. klodkrawler05
32. Aku
33. dapaintballman89
34. Johnnyzx3
35. B3NN3TT
36. SkaAddict (maybe)(FJ)
37. freddie (FJ)
38. focusofdoom24 (FJ)
39. dutchboy028
40. wordyahurdd (more than likely)
41. hurtinfocus
42. bonacci01
43. cougarpimp916
44. goldguy01
45. sjdwales
46. dougy fresh
47. trailbikerider
48. Insert Your Name Here

·
Registered
963 Posts
Good thread dev! It would be nice to have a big photo op like you said. So hopefully one of the locals know of some spots. Or just takin oics at the lube might be good too? We'll see!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Its been a while since I have been in that area but aren't there some shopping places and such around there....just thinking of my wife and that she might want to wonder off...

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah.....google Polaris Shopping Columbus Ohio and you'll get a whole lotta options!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think I'll actually be able to make it. I was initially scheduled to work, but a coworker needs to switch the following weekend with me.

Now the real trick will be whether or not I can get the new engine in before then.[dunno]

·
Super Moderator
9,533 Posts
I would be able to show up there. I am some what familiar with the area, but I am more familiar with Dublin and Gahanna. Hopefully I will have all my engine work and body work done by then as well but if I don't oh well it will still be fun. Also guys I am going to be posting some stuff up for sale in the B|S|T section so check it out in the next couple of days and see if there is anything I have that you would like to have.

·
Registered
900 Posts
i will definitely be there...hopefully my dad will come too with the TSX.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I didnt Know If we needed to post up again but since Im here. I will be there see you then also good job on writing all this up lildisco and anyone else that helped. cant wait[headbang]

·
Registered
360 Posts
ill be ther for sure. we still meeting up at that gas station in astubula to cruise down there?

·
Registered
85 Posts
cool i just saw this. Im pretty familiar with the area and its only 40 mins from my house. Im in that area alot and i go to quaker alot for the wed bike nights. Great food & plenty of shopping right across the street with a HUGE mall & all kinds of stores.

Count me in!!! Hopfully i can get some mods done to mine before then so i dont show up looking so "stock" lol :)

Ill have another focus buddy with me ( hes not on the site yet)

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill be ther for sure. we still meeting up at that gas station in astubula to cruise down there?
If you want to meet up on the very North East Side of Ohio you can, but the rest of us Northerners are Meeting at the Goasis Gas Station in Ashland right of 71. I believe it's exit 186, but not a 100%

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Its been a while since I have been in that area but aren't there some shopping places and such around there....just thinking of my wife and that she might want to wonder off...
Yea it's a giagantic mall now. Every useless store you could ever want.

I'll be there, I'm a whopping 6 miles away.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
9,084 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
ya im bringing 4 foci wit me to meet at the gas station

·
Registered
963 Posts
Gonna be a good turnout if everyone goes that says they are.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Super Moderator
9,533 Posts
Maybe the group from Cincinnati area should meet some where in and we can make a convoy going up there lol. Just have to figure out where to meet up etc...See who from the north part of Cincinnati is going and perhaps we could meet some place up that way.

1 - 20 of 495 Posts