Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will your sidewalls get stiffer as the days go by? I seriuosly doubt it, it's just i put some general exclaim uhp on the rear of my car and when i do high speed moves it feels as if im badly rolling the tire. The rear seems as if its not quite in line with the front if you understand what im saying. Oh and the tires have 36 psi in them so its not that. Any info on this would be MUCH apriciated.

·
Banned
589 Posts
I've heard that the General Exclaim UHP's have a very soft sidewall, and I'm fairly sure they wont get any harder for you... :/

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the front pair seem fine. I just put 42 psi in them and i'll see how that feels. If they don't get any better the next tires im getting are the BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2.

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ I was thinking about that. I check the springs and what not and it all seemed fine. Though i still have the old lca with the beat up bushings in there and so I KNOW the alignment is off. It's just that with the old tires it didn't do this, but the older tires sidewall was weak than the ones i have on now. So this is pretty confusing to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts