Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 zx3 what mirrors will fit this model from previous years? Also are there any aftermarket mirrors available? Thanks!

·
Registered
875 Posts
I believe the mirrors from all other Foci will fit (all years). eBay also has a huge selection of aftermarket mirrors.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
everything from the windshield back is the same so as T-V said, should work

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've got a set of M3 mirrors and can vouch for their crappy quality. Paint your existing caps, my honest advice...

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I don't find M3 mirrors to be terribly bad... just mediocre quality. (didn't expect much for $30.

I definately wouldn't rock the LED's or m3 mirrors, non-painted.

·
Registered
531 Posts
When I first got the M3 mirrors I liked em, but over time I've grown to hate the angle they come out at, shinyness, terrible mirror quality, dim lights - just about everything about them. I stare enviously at stock mirrors on cars... Should order some of them off ebay. Hell, if anyone wants to trade power for power, M3 for stock, lemme know.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Where can I find these mirrors? The only site i can find is a European site and prices r in euros, can i use my card to pay for them? if so how much is shipping over seas?

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
I like the way the M3 mirrors look on the Focus...and I would not mind finding a set of good quality mirrors. I spent 40 bucks on Ebay mirrors..kept 'em on for a week and realized that they blow!! Be careful when you purchase or you may get some pieces of shit. I am going to paint the caps on my stockers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts