Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone give me some ideas on the best looking side skirts for a 4dr sedan focus that has the street appearance package?? The sides look naked with the sweet front and rear bumpers and rally spoiler!!! Also interested to know the material of the skirts and the fitment as I see some on ebay are fiberglass which I don't quite trust. Thanks!

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Probably the best looking ones that flow really well with the angles of the sap would be Svt side skirts. But u can only get them used no one makes them. Try looking at extreme demensions(a sponsor here) they use a duraflex material instead of.fiber glass

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Roush side skirts would look good as well

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
SVT and Roush side skirts look the best with any Focus, IMHO. The Wings West W-Type aren't too bad, but I know people have different opinions on the vents.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Try hitting up Brad aka mlbbaseball about SVT skirts in Carbon Fiber.

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
All these recommendations, will they fit the ZX4 sedan version of the focus???
All side skirts for any model of Focus fit all models. The only exception are the Wings West that are made for the ZX3, since they have a little lip at the back that covers where the door would be on a 4 or 5 door model.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
no, those things are chrome enough to brush your teeth looking at them. they are beautiful.

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
No doubt those wheels are gems, but what side skirts are those?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts