Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to get some advise on what I should get. I have a 2005 Roush FOcus Zx3, ordered a fiberglass kit which said 00 and up and it was in fact 00-04 which did not fit my car. Sending it back [B)] Roush does not list the side skirts separately and the rear bumper doesnt look that good IMO. Id also like to get urethane and not fiberglass.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Um... unless you're making a very underspoken conversion from the Roush bodykit, don't both wasting your money. The Roush is dead sexy on the 05 and up! Do share exacty what kit you would be going with...

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
What are you talking about? Roush kits are URETHANE, not FIBERGLASS........??????

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think he mean't that he has a Roush 05 Focus and ordered a fiberglass kit for it which was made for 00-04 model Foci. BUT, if I had a Roush Focus that last thing I would do on the car is remove the Roush body kit.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
That makes sense, WTF would anyone go with a fiberglass kit though? Not to be rude but that's about as close to throwing your money in the toilet and flushing it. Fiberglass is extremely horrible when it comes to bodykits, cardboard is better, and there's honestly truth to that.

But yeah, removing a Roush body kit on an authentic Roush focus = teh 'NO'...... [thumbd]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Oh the reasoning why the 00-04 kit doesn't fit your car, FORD redesigned the front end on the focus in 2005 and up so unless your willing to swap the headlights, front fenders and hood, you'll never get a 00-04 kit to fit a 2005+.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
S2 said:
Oh the reasoning why the 00-04 kit doesn't fit your car, FORD redesigned the front end on the focus in 2005 and up so unless your willing to swap the headlights, front fenders and hood, you'll never get a 00-04 kit to fit a 2005+.
I think I did a poor job of explaining my situation.

I have a stage 1 roush which only comes with the front fascia and not the side skirts and rear valance. I got in an accident and tore the front fascia and wanted to get a replacement.

When I go to the roush site I do not see the side skirts being sold separately and to be honest I dont like the back bumper.

Im just trying to get advise/suggestions on what to order. I have reordered the roush front but Id like to add in the sides and back which I never had.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
S2 said:
You do know about the GROUP BUY on ROUSH parts going on, on this site, right? If not, click the link below and you can buy parts separately, just the side skirts, just the front, etc.....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91970
Well I wish I would have known about it sooner[?|] , but thanks for the info hopefully they still have the side skirts and bumper available, I just submitted my order request.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts