Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone told me or i read that you can just purchase the SVT moldings in the color of your car. IE: Just order twilight blue moldings and hatch strip for the zx3.

Anyone have the part numbers for these, last time i went to ford, they looked at me like i was stupid.

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
You can order the SVT side moulding and rear hatch moulding in SVT colors only. You would have to have them repainted to match your vehicle unless your car is already the same SVT color.

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
I thought the SVTF blue was Sonic Blue not Twilight Blue ? ?

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
Yeah, it is Sonic Blue

Infra Red Clearcoat
Sonic Blue Clearcoat
CD Silver Clearcoat
Pitch Black Clearcoat
Screaming Yellow (European Appearance Package only)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dont think so the sonic blue is the almost shiny royal blue. Theres an SVTF in my nieghborhood thats Twilight Blue.

Either way dont they come unpainted as well/as in primered?

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
Ok, looks like Twilight Blue was available in '02-'03. That list was for 2004. I think you can get them primered /ready to paint.

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
wil, do you happen to have the part number for the hatch strip ?

·
Registered
951 Posts
PIcked up my car tonight after it got some recalls done. Thought Id get some part numbers for the moldings. This is from my dealership in Southern California.

1S4Z*6120938*AAA MOULDING-D 78.04
1S4Z*6120939*AAA MOULDING-D 61.75
2M5Z*61430A70*BA LIFTGATE H 75.61

These are for the ready to paint SVT moldings.

·
Registered
565 Posts
BIGBADWORM said:
PIcked up my car tonight after it got some recalls done. Thought Id get some part numbers for the moldings. This is from my dealership in Southern California.

1S4Z*6120938*AAA MOULDING-D 78.04
1S4Z*6120939*AAA MOULDING-D 61.75
2M5Z*61430A70*BA LIFTGATE H 75.61

These are for the ready to paint SVT moldings.
thankya thankya

and if u order them u can just specify color?? anyone know??

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
Are the numbers for the side moulding for both pieces on each side ? or just the door ?

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
What?? I have never seen, nor heard of, a Twilight Blue SVT Focus. Guerro, where did you find that it was offered in 02 and 03?

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
I hadn't heard of it. But browsing the SVT site, I saw that in 02 and 03 "blue" was a color choice. They had a "blue" SVTF on the site under 02 and 03. It appeared to be twilight blue. However, SVT just listed "blue". I assumed it was twilight blue. I guess it could have been true blue. Sonic blue, under certain lighting or when its dark outside, can appear to be twilight blue. I just saw an '03 lightning the other night while driving home and it looked dark, not bright at all. I knew it was an '03 sonic blue lightning and not an '02 true blue lightning because of the wheels.

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
Hrmm, just got done looking at MyFordFocusSVT.com and they list Sonic Blue for 2002-2004 model years. So, looks like Twilight Blue isnt available on the SVTF.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Yeah, i don't think they have ever made the SVT available in that color. Sonic Blue however does appear to be various shades of blue or purple depending on the available light. The paint is probably the number one comment I get about my car.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts