Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so it looks like I can get a right side mirror assembly from Ford, for about 55 bucks online. If no one remembers my right side mirror got hit in a parking lot, and now is being held on by super glue. Well that method is starting to get old, and I think it's at its last leg.

So, my problem is how do I disconnect the manual cables? I can't seem to figure it out, which is a bigger reason as to why the mirror is being held on by super glue. If I could figure that part out I would cover the hole with duct tape until the parts arrived, and not worry that it will break off and scratch the hell out of my car and window.

Not that the right side of my car is looking good, poor little thing. At least now my regular parking spot at work keeps the right side safe from other cars.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hey if you can wait about a week I can sell you one for cheeper like 25 plus shipping just a thought probably cost you about 35 to your door pm me and let me know. I am having the aftermarket ones put on as I type at the body shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts