Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to double check that these would fit..
i have an 05.. as far as i know and can tell the 03's should fit on my 05.. doesnt seem to be anydifferent between the years.. but maybe something internal.. i dont know
can anyone give me a second opinion?
thanks! <3

·
Registered
549 Posts
you didnt post a pic or link..but the side mirrors are the same from 2000-05..just make sure you dont order manual mirrors if you have power ones now. but they will fit as far as mounting.......now post a pic[thumb]

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
05 and 06 the bodys were changed ie hood, lights tails and some other stuff so most things dont fit mirrors are the same i think though but make sure u do what he said

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol this was how i was rolling on the ride home.. and now i just took it completly off.. but i need my mirror!

·
Registered
549 Posts
well for one..if they are listed for a 00-03 focus, they will fit yours...but the description states that they are paintable because they were black before the carbon fiber....which means they were covered in a vinyl carbon fiber lookalike covering and then clearcoated. and they have a harness which allows the led's to work but they will have tp wired to your turn signals to work with your blinkers. be careful with these...are they ebay or what? and how much?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
549 Posts
edit^ i didnt click the link.....these werent origanally 100 bucks.....and they go on ebay for 20 bucks or so with shipping on ebay....but if thats what you want.....good luck

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yeah, forgot ebay links dont work.. here is the item # 260008823804

·
Registered
549 Posts
you have to wire in the led's for them to work...wether it be on with headights, or only blinkers....but these are cheaply made....and they dont look like real carbon fiber. if your mirrors broken and you want some carbon...then go for it...all these fake carbon mirrors are the same....but you can get some nice eyelids for your headlights...or a knock off intake for that money....its up to you

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know that they couldnt originally be 100.. lol im kinda worried about the quality.. which i guess is pretty understood from buying cheap on ebay

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont want them to be carbon fiber.. i just want them black..or maybe painted to match white..eventually.. but i would leave/paint them black immediatly either way
and i already have a CAI [;)]

·
Registered
549 Posts
yes but they arent horrible....just cheap, you can mount them and use them until you can afford to find an oem replacement.....or buy some ebay non carbon fiber ones and paint them gloss black....or if your mirrors not broken, use that 40 bucks for an intake or eyelids, or something else.....

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah...but i already have a CAI, lowering springs, exhaust..lots of goodies... got them today, pleasently suprised.. i was expecting them black NOT CF.. it says on the site the they come originally in black.. but the paint is actually decent.. and it didnt come with a wiring diagram as stated either.. but i am happy with them.. i am going to finish installing them tomaro
and sometime in the future when i have more time.. i will be painting them black

1 - 14 of 14 Posts