1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i like, but they need to be clear, or tinted to match the rest of your lights

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
origina (OEM)l side markers relocated to the fenders? No.

Aftermarket, or round markers from another type of car? Yes, depending on what flows best.

·
Registered
629 Posts
it can't be orange, but I don't like it... reminds me too much of an "uppity" car.

·
Jetsetter
6,650 Posts
i would say pass on this one and save the time and money

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it wouldnt be OEM.
my mom has a pilot and that is where i got the idea. on the pic i made them a little too big..i could find a good pic of a real side marker..so i just drew one...
sounds like nobady likes it tho.. [:(]
and if i did it i would get them clear..i just couldnt make decent looking clear ones (From scratch) on a white car.. when i do the real photoshop, ill try them clear.. i still think that it could look cool, if it comes out like it does in my head that is

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
There is one option. The Euro fenders that have the triangular notch in them.
But that requires some work though. Much more than photoshop LOL!

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'd say it could be doen nicely. I'd rather have clear then amber though, that would look the best. Good luck

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Something clear, maybe off of a VW would look sweet, I think. Very euro. I gotta agree with others..no amber, and don't use the factory corners in that location.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I say HELLS YEA!!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i never planned on it being OEM... and BTW i am planning on buying the f2 front bumper, if that would change anyones opinions...and i dont think i would go amber...I COULDNT MAKE IT CLEAR ON A WHITE CAR. ill find a good pic of clear ones and chop it as soon as i do.
thanks for the replies

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
just to annoy you...NO AMBER AND NO OEM!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
i actually bought my car used and they had side markers on there. i didn't know it wasn't stock until i joined this forum. personally i like the euro ones better and i'm either going to get euro fenders and replace these or get rid of those side and put a vent there. I really don't like mine anyways.

there's some pics in my photo gallery

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blazinzx3 said:
i actually bought my car used and they had side markers on there. i didn't know it wasn't stock until i joined this forum. personally i like the euro ones better and i'm either going to get euro fenders and replace these or get rid of those side and put a vent there. I really don't like mine anyways.

there's some pics in my photo gallery
looks like they are from a jetta, lol

and yeah blizzard...like that, thanks for the find

1 - 20 of 28 Posts