Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the SVT finally got lowered this past weekened thanks to the help of David and Lila! I didnt take pics during the process because i forgot my camera and it was raining the whole time! Thank god for a car port.

Here is the best before pic I could find...

Just took these in my driveway..sorry its kinda dirty but I know everyone in gump wants proof haha.. enjoy ;)

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its actually reeeeally dirty right now.. but thats the great thing about having a silver car ;)

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
what suspension you get? looks pretty good i would want my back lower although

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Looking good Dani, expect some settling though. It took about a week before mine was settled.

·
Super Moderator
9,573 Posts
Good choice of suspension set up. No bottoming out or rubbing as of yet? Hope not at least. Looks real good and keep up the good work on it.

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my tires are kinda fat so i am getting alot of rubbing in the front... trying to decide if i should get new wheels completely or stick with these and get smaller tires...

·
Super Moderator
9,573 Posts
Yeah that is what i figured she had. She could probably get away with going with 205/40/17 without throwing off the speedo to much. Unless she is really intent on getting new wheels anyways.

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ooo ur good Pumkin ;)

thinking about either keeping these rims and going to 35's... or just getting 18's...

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dunno what im going to do... its melting my brain right now that i knwo for sure!

Lovely tax return and I dont know what to do with it!

·
Super Moderator
9,573 Posts
Even if you went with 18's you would have to run 30-35 series to keep the rubbing to a minimum. So it looks like your only choice is to roll the fenders lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts