Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Sonic Blue SVT and am getting some prodution # decals. I dont know what size, color or font to get. Any ideas?? I know I would like to place it on my drivers side of my hood above the headlight at the same angle as the headlight. But thats about all I know. If this is in the wrong place I apologize.

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you look at any of the Saleens ever, all of the build #s are in the bottom right bumper below the headlight just like how it is on my car but its really your choice

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
heres a pic of mine... honestly. I picked up these stickers from Walmart. I like the look of them.

This was at a show recently. Still trying to decide if I should put the "0" first... but oh well.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^Thats the one I really would like to copy if thats cool with you?? Do you have any other pics from higher up. I searched a little bit and found a couple different ones but all about the same angle. The thing I am debating about is that I dont want a light color and a outline like that would be hard to see on a dark blue car. Its just hard to decide until ya see some different ideas. lol.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts

·
Registered
11,906 Posts

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
get black for sonic blue!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I think I still have the lowest...

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
get black for sonic blue!!
hey isnt your name doug?? i swear Ive seen that number before at the xceed brighton meets before...did you finally get a new exhaust (read it in your sig)

·
Registered
548 Posts
I'm going to submit my # on a vanity plate. 3203 EAP

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
here is mine, didnt want to do it on the front bumper, thought it would look good on the hood, and it does. phone pics makes the car look pasty

·
Registered
645 Posts
#449 just got figure out where to place it....[hihi]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts