Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

a lotta miles, and I have put all but 10 on it myself....Seen Boston to Key West, day in and day out, snow, sleet, summer, been through it all.... Tons of great memories too.... Not sure how I would live without it...[thumb]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Very nice! Car looks really well kept for the miles, congrats. Hope you get many more out of her too.

·
Registered
875 Posts
OMG, where did you get that Honeycomb lower grille? I have never seen that, it would be great to match with my SVT grille.

Awesome ZX3, by the way!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Eh, dont like the license plate, but that might be because im right down I-81 from you[;)] Nice car though, i like the grilles.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
T-V said:
OMG, where did you get that Honeycomb lower grille? I have never seen that, it would be great to match with my SVT grille.

Awesome ZX3, by the way!

Thanks!

I fabricated that from an SVT that was in our (dealership I work at) body shop. It was hit near the foglamp and I had to cut it to fit my cover anyways. It was a free "take-off" since the job required a new cover and grille, so I took it home, measured and cut my fog lamp panel and it has worked nicely. Only upon super close inspection can you tell its been trimmed. I have since seen them already designed to fit our bumper covers though. I think I had it done long before that, though[:D]

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fspeed said:
Eh, dont like the license plate, but that might be because im right down I-81 from you[;)] Nice car though, i like the grilles.
[:D] How's Marcus these days?

LOLOL[thumb]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
pretty cool hope I get that many miles out of mine

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
looks real nice and clean....

especially for the milage.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I like how you got the engine starter button located. How'd you do it? I want one, lol

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Where are you located in VA?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nice, I am parcial to grabber green ZX3's, lol. [thumb] Ive been wanting a grill like that for awhile, I just gotta find one to hack. You need to ditch those orange grill lights though. (And IMO, those SVT rims to, I just don't like those myself)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
babyface said:
I like how you got the engine starter button located. How'd you do it? I want one, lol
its an '03 console (with the removeable center piece) and here is where I got the switch....

www.lildevilmotorsports.com/ ignited-performance-red-nonilluminated-engine-start-push-button-p-1931.html

where you at in VA?
East coast[;)]

Get rid of the SVT rims
No way, I used to have the stock SVT's and I loathed them.Really like the Euro look

BTW, who sells SVT upper grilles with clear lamps?? I def want one of those

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i love that color. best foci color. maybe im partial since it is my color. :)

but love the look and great car. looks awesome.

i love those wheels.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
trying to pick up one that color hopefully will get it by next friday. I have to sell two cars I have now got two many now. But they look allot sweeter in person nice

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
car looks goood, the lowe grill is very creative, and goes good with the upper, and your cig light plug, is that 2 items running off the one plug? cuz i need one of those

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Nice car man

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Wow, awsome job man. I can tell you've really enjoyed your focus. I really like what you did with your lower grill. Very unique. Very nicely done.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
the only thing i don't like is that goofy "sport" decal in the middle of nowhere only on the drivers side. besides that it's pretty nice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts