Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Very nice car. It is awesome. I like what you have done to it. Welcome to the forums! you should post up more often. I don't think we have anybody else from China on here.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Does the Focus have street credibility like a Nissian Silvia or a Subaru Impreza any other sport compact type of car in China? Like how is the Focus viewed in China? I am curious. I think most people here in the US think of the Focus as more of a practical car, but something that has potential to be modified and made fast.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
how does the car compare to other cars over there?

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Nice ride man! There's only one thing I don't understand... Your Focus is not the ST right? don't get me wrong, your car is amazing, is just that I'm seeing an S and 4 cyl only. lol

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Beautiful focus. Welcome to Focus Fanatics. Glad to have you as a part of the community.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very nice car. It is awesome. I like what you have done to it. Welcome to the forums! you should post up more often. I don't think we have anybody else from China on here.
I will release my vehicle configuration list Later。Thank you for your recognition of my car![cool]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice ride man! There's only one thing I don't understand... Your Focus is not the ST right? don't get me wrong, your car is amazing, is just that I'm seeing an S and 4 cyl only. lol
ST sales in China have not,Although i love it。and What does it mean “4 cyl ”i can‘t understand。[screwy]

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
what type of engine is it? what is the motor size? looks great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does the Focus have street credibility like a Nissian Silvia or a Subaru Impreza any other sport compact type of car in China? Like how is the Focus viewed in China? I am curious. I think most people here in the US think of the Focus as more of a practical car, but something that has potential to be modified and made fast.
In China,like Impreza or EVO is some expensive,so do not often see it。but Focus is a large amount of。like shanghai,have almost 50000 Focus 。them like this car。easy to use and to fix。

1 - 20 of 69 Posts