Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to add some stripes or something to my white hatchback but haven't seen alot of examples. I'm hoping members here have some examples to share. After tinting and with nice rims, perhaps she won't need stripes. I'm torn. I was/am considering a pair of red racing stripes with perhaps some shelby style side bars too. Perhaps someone with photoshop can help me out?

Show me your stripes !

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wait a minute, it just needs a number on the hood and it would be herbie! ya'll remember herbie right?

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
I think a set of side stripes could look really good.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I thought about side stripes but there's the body line on the rear doors that seems to make it tough..I'm waiting for Steeda's graphics to come out... they looked great on the SEMA car

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I thought about side stripes but there's the body line on the rear doors that seems to make it tough..I'm waiting for Steeda's graphics to come out... they looked great on the SEMA car
have you got a link to steeda's graphics you are referring to?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just swing into your local sign shop! they can whip up a custom graphic right on th spot and It should cost less than $150 for a decent size graphic (width of their machine by x inches). It usually helps to get it done in a color they have in stock or extra of. Most shops charge $45 for the design plus printing. Most shops have two machines, one that's 20 inches wide and another that's 4-6ft wide.

In my area we have Alpha Graphics, minute man, kinkos, fast signs, and dozens of other shops... All these guys can do it but pick a company that guarantees that your graphics won't fade for at least 3years.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts