Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SHOUT OUT!!!!
to
FSWERKS!!!!

For being the best!! EVER!!

I jus got my Tune on my 09 coupe < BADA$$
I fell in love with my ride once again with the upgrades that have brought me to having the sickest ride in Tustin, Ca

Sincerely,
Derek

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Congrats,I too would have to say that the tune was the best money I have spent on go fast stuff for my car.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I agree the tune is great, thinking about getting a mileage tune now though.
If only I could fine the short in the car!

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I agree the tune is great, thinking about getting a mileage tune now though.
If only I could fine the short in the car!
As for a mileage tune they will simply tell you that the car comes pretty leaned out from the factory and if you have one of their performance tunes then the same goes for it. Me and randy had a nice discussion over this topic one day lol it all comes down to the driver. maybe you can have them set the rev limiter to 2500rpm to reduce temptation! haha

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
As for a mileage tune they will simply tell you that the car comes pretty leaned out from the factory and if you have one of their performance tunes then the same goes for it. Me and randy had a nice discussion over this topic one day lol it all comes down to the driver. maybe you can have them set the rev limiter to 2500rpm to reduce temptation! haha
Yep maybe not after all.
I was thinking of maybe a 87* tune designed for CAI/2.5 Exhaust setup. Super costs about $.25 more per gallon and I burn about 30 gallons a week!
I can tell Im running a little rich by all the soot in the tail pipe, with a 91oct tune but Im at 2000 ft. For me 91* is "Super" grade gas, most sea-level (exc Cali) has 93* as super. I may have to call Randy and ask if his 91* is meant to be a mid grade tune.
I did run the car for a few days with the factory tune and man I love having a good tune! [thumb]

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no more LAG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts