Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What Should I do???

• Total voters
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
i said jsut tint it. and save up the cash for better summer rolling stock. tehn keep these as winters. unless you ahve a winter vehicle

·
Registered
91 Posts
i have painted my rims twice i painted them white first and now i am in the process of painting them black there is a how to in here and it looks and holds great... both times i have painted people have asked me "When did you get the rims? they look good." and i have the same ones as you

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like both, will you use a matte or gloss black or something inbetween? I'm thinking of painting mine as well, and since we have the same car, just different color..... I'll let you do it first and see the results! hahaha

·
Registered
14 Posts
I say "yay" on the black wheels, but only if you're going to have them clearcoated. Another set of spraycanned or matte black wheels is tiresome in my opinion. I also, don't find powdercoated gloss black to be quite as wet and attractive looking as clearcoat.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I say "yay" on the black wheels, but only if you're going to have them clearcoated. Another set of spraycanned or matte black wheels is tiresome in my opinion. I also, don't find powdercoated gloss black to be quite as wet and attractive looking as clearcoat.

Ten years later. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts