Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What Should I do???

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my car both stock with no tint and then a photoshop of it with tint and painted black stock rims with a silver stripe around the edge. Let me know what you think!

Or

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
i have the same rims i bought used from someone on the forums. if i ever have the extra $$ i really want to get them powdercoated. it will problly never happen but itd be sweet.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
If was mine I would maybe just tint the windows or just save up the money to buy some bigger 17" wheels, like maybe the svt euro wheels. I just really dont like those stock wheels at all

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah I would deff tint and paint the wheels like the picture looks way cool!!!! I just had my windows tinted 35% sides and rear and what a diff. a little tint can do, go for it and just an Idea paint them chrome
fender vents body color as well it will really help the look

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Cool color btw.

My opinion, just tint the windows. The wheels would look to awkward painted black, especially with stock ride height.

That color has a lot of potential for some awesome custom work

·
Registered
658 Posts
tint it and paint the rims, but in my opinion you should just go all black with those stockers
Agreed. Tint looks good and so would some all black wheels.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
tint is a no-brainer. the rims...eh...idk, could go either way. i do think though, that leaving some silver on those would look better than all-black.

·
I Nom Cones
2,599 Posts
yeah def. tint the windows, id go as dark as possible, well i did with 23/25%, im going to have it re-done to be darker, eventually.

yeah, save for bigger rims, go with 17 x 7, i did 17 x 7.5 and have some rubbing issues during hard turns, not bad though b/c i have the coupe and it only happens when someone is in the back.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No $$$ for rims...I'm getting married and spending a ton of money on visa's and green cards and all that so thats why I wanted opinions about painting them....much more affordable option.

·
I Nom Cones
2,599 Posts
ummm, than paint them, i kinda like the look you did in the pic, but see what an all black would look like, mabye you could paint match your car? or do a bronze or gun metal.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Do 'em both, but if you got more cash, buy some rims.

·
Black Mesa Racing
2,410 Posts
that would totally look sweet. then you would need to drop that thing too.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I posted before but I think some had the Idea of painting the wheels black I was thinking body color as in the picture also the window tint could get you in trouble if you go to dark so I would say 35% is plenty dark any more the cops will love you.[burnout]

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
No $$$ for rims...I'm getting married and spending a ton of money on visa's and green cards and all that so thats why I wanted opinions about painting them....much more affordable option.
i siad both, but i would prolly just to tint. i know visa's and green cards r a pain in the ass to get. now have to wait 5yrs to get dual citizenship.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts