• hells no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The side indicators, would it look more "stealth" or flow better if I tinted them?

·
Registered
797 Posts
yep and mabey paint the inside of ure lights black...

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The lights most def are getting painted, once I'm confident that I know what I'm doing. Can't be jacking 'em up when they cost so much [:p]

·
Registered
542 Posts
tint em, I did mine, the first thing I did, and they look awesome!

·
Registered
528 Posts
if you do it, make sure ya come back over here on this side so Jordan can do em lol

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha.... yeah Jordan does phenominal work. Being that I have extra side indicators I think I'll knock these out becuase for one thing I'll learn and another it's no big deal if I muff it [:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'd say tint 'em. You gonna tint your tails too?

·
Registered
965 Posts
i would say no. My car looks alot like yours and i like the way they look on it. It gives the lights of the car more of an accent which would look a lot better if you tint your tails with only the reverse showing and black our your HIDs with only the rings left in chrome. At least that is the path that i am taking. [:)]

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The tails are already tinted but we did the whole lens. I like the way that the side markers accent the HID chrome too it's just that after tinting the grill lenses and the blue oval I was looking at them and thinking they were starting to stick out more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts