Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the car's paint is rather beat up. (especailly on the front.)

so i was thinking of a respray.
what do you all think of this color

other suggestions would be good.
the car is currently french blue and very dirty(its winter)

also any suggestions for body work would be appreaciated. but remember its a street car that sees track duty yearly

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Whichever color you chose, when you're done put one of those clear bra on front so it will protect the paint ;).

In my opinion that fugly green looks like a bird poo ... Try with darken green or sonic blue ... Or maybe orange :))

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
NO....

SONIC BLUE

end of story.........blue engine bay, green car.....icky......you can get away with sonic blue. and its the BEST color out there anyways [;)]

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
orange or yellow.
end of story...

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ well of course everything will match. i'm not a ricer. like this failboat

yeah. thats a skyline gtr that used to be an awesome sand color judging by the engine bay. then they painted it black. fail

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
when i see that colour i think of pea soup.
i would say go with a metallic dark grey

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I say re-paint it the color that it already is. I wouldn't want to draw attention to myself by cops.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I think that color would look great/good on an SVT-ized Focus, but I wouldn't dig it with the stock ZX3 black exterior trim, wheels, bumpers, etc., as pictured there (and the amber sides would have to go).

Granted, maybe your car is modded already - I forget.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
some people actually do want their engine bays a different color than the body... its a small trend and you have to pick certain colors to match properly.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the color of the green is rescue green metallic form a jeep wrangler.
and drawing attention would be worse here with orange or another bright color. this is rather neutral i ahve the code for the paint so now it depends on the price.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I was about to say that, you probably wouldn't want to attract TOO much attention with those colors like comp orange. I'm not saying i don't like them cause i do, it's a hot ass color. But milfdoer has the red saleen focus and you would be surprised at how much the cops look at his car.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I'd say no to the poop green. I'm partial, but I'd go with white.
Looks damn good on a focus, and you're pretty much invisible to cops.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol a two tone? that'd be hot. (maybe a sand color following the body lines??)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts