Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
i personally i like the kit it rounds it out alot but do what u want more power to you.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
nay. i dont like fiberglass kits, chance it wont even fit right and its not very durable. the back end is ugly too. front isnt too bad.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i do, but the aero kits are a lot cheaper. im strapped for cash. need a job quick.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and they have tons of accessories, from front splitters to a carbon rear bumper.

·
Registered
92 Posts
That is a sweet kit. Front end looks wicked!

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
heh. I found this Link. I thought I was about to save you some money for a second.....but turns out, they are probably offering free shipping because of the sale....heh. Personally, I love the look of the poison kit on a zx3. I really like the evo 5 kit on that sedan....really tight....

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
dont look so bad in black, but i still dont care for the black fiberglass

·
Registered
793 Posts
i like the kit, odublar i have the evo-5 kit, the car is in the shop for paint, ill post pics when im done.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey, whatever floats yer boat. It looks okay.

·
Registered
793 Posts
EuroZX3 said:
nay. i dont like fiberglass kits, chance it wont even fit right and its not very durable. the back end is ugly too. front isnt too bad.
Ditto, speaking form experience fiberglass kits are grabage and the fit is rarely right

·
Registered
388 Posts
Fiberglass is usally easier to fit than the urethane kits because they don't flex or change size as much during manufacturing....but since they don't flex if you hit something *CRACK*.

Urethane is more $$$ but they are more durable and will flex...like your stock bumper.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts