Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a teenager and in currently driving an accord 4cyl it does have vtec which I think is pretty fast it is automatic. But I want something more sporty and I might get a sonic blue 03 focus svt with 130xxx miles should I get it? I personally kinda like celicas more because of their looks because the focus svt just looks like any other focus. but I heard the svt is pretty fun. I do want to go to college I do have a job so I want a reliable car. Gas wise. And well insurance wise I'll put it under my parents name. Please help me out thank you

·
Registered
495 Posts
Stick with Honda, just find one with a manual trans. You'll be happier in the long run.[thumb]

·
Registered
495 Posts
Mpg, relibility and resale value.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What Honda should I get? I kinda like the rsx but there's too many here where I live. I heard the base model of the toyota celica is just like the rsx and I like the look of the celica

·
Registered
495 Posts
OK, so you have mentioned the Celica in 2 posts now. If that's what you want, go for it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
We just got one and love it. Enough that we are looking for a second so we don't have to fight over who drives it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Get the SVT, parts are available, and one doesnt worry about resale value with 10+ year old cars. That's for new car buyers who want to trade in every 3 years.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
The Celica GTS is a superior performance car to the SVT. Especially after a tune and basic bolt ons. However, the SVT is a hatch, and hatches are awesome. Also the SVT has a timing belt and will need replacement pretty much immediately.

An RSX isn't a bad idea. The base models are even decent. Nothing wrong with the K20A3. The 2002-2005 Civic Si is pretty cool too. I used to have one. Among all of these cars, I'd probably buy whatever is the best deal and in the best shape. They're all pretty fun.

·
Registered
278 Posts
This isn't a decision any of us can make. Flip a coin, your head will decide while the coin is in the air.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts