Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a f2 rs front bumper that I've had for a long time, tried selling always failed for one reason or another. When I bought it I had time to prep and paint it, that was 3 years ago, nothing has been done to it. So I've been thinking of something neat and different to do to it. Thinking maybe stickerbombing it? Any suggestions?

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Call around to some local body shops, you might be surprised. Places around me have been running a special where you can get a bumper sprayed for $75 . It likely won't be show-winning quality, but it will look a lot better than sticker-bombed in my opinion.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't pay people to paint my stuff, I do it myself, just recently I don't have time to prep it and do all the work. Wouldn't cost me a dime to paint it. Just want to do something different with it.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Personally I say no to stickerbombing. But then again, when you get sick of it, all you have to do is take them back off.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
If you're thinking about stickerbombing, why not just plastidip the thing and then spray on airbrushed graphics? When you get tired of it, peel it right off.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plasti-dip is a good idea, grafitti it up.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I guess this is your chance to do something different, I just don't think sticker bombing would look good either, or plasti-dip, stuff just looks like primer to me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the input guys, might have it sold now tho. But if the sale falls through again ill just paint it. It'll take too many stickers to bomb it and plasti-dip costs money, I have paint and clear so that's free. Just have to wait til I have time to do it.
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 9 of 9 Posts