Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Shorty Header Brand Question

855 Views 25 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  boca202
Does anybody have an idea of what brand this shorty is?? i came accross w/this on a junkyard today.
Thx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeap would do, just waiting the guy from the junkyard that will give me as a plus (same price) a highflow cat. I sounds good ha? for the same price?

· Registered
1,249 Posts
I have a 4-1, but I think that 4-2-1 is superior. Best of both worlds + Steeda dynos show the best gains.

· Registered
1,249 Posts
^^ 10-4 on the "No way in hell"

· Registered
8,853 Posts
boca202 said:
Yeap, seems like an OBX, anybody knows how a shorty perform w/an ORP?
You'll see minimal, if any gains running a shorty 4-1 and ORP over a stock manifold and ORP. If anything, it'll just change your torqe and HP curves, but your overall will be the same, the difference will be the point on the powerband where your engine makes peak output.

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn!!!!! it took me like 6hrs to install this thing, i had to delete the egr hose cuz the lenght of this fixed hose was to small, then we had to put a stud on the block, where one of the bolt use to go, cuz the header base seem to small and one of the holes was too short, any way, is up and running, a little loud though, i gues i have to wrap a couple of things to save them from the heat, any ideas?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.